Monday 13 August 2012

Rainbow cake


To help chase away the Monday blues, I decided to try make a rainbow cake. During the process, I told myself that I would never make it again unless someone orders it. I only have two 6" tins and it was such a hassle to keep washing and reusing the tins while I was baking. Well I could have asked the sheep to help me with the washing but he was fixing up my shelves as I did everything myself.. I found it very troublesome because I hate washing. When all was done, I was excited to cut the cake after all that hard work!
The moment I cut the cake and saw all that pretty colours, fwah! I wouldn't mind doing it all over again! haha... I love colourful stuff! After seeing all that pretty colours I thought my effort was worth it. And my greatest joy, was that the sheep enjoyed his cake :) 
Rainbow Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Before cutting the cake


I love the pretty colours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment