Tuesday 24 April 2012

Under the Sea

Yesterday was my birthday and this year I decided to make my own birthday cake, well more like birthday cupcakes. I actually wanted to make something more impressive. I wanted a cake with the mermaid sitting at the top surrounded by sea shells and seaweed. But I didn’t have time to do it! L I am actually taking up the PME sugar flowers course as I was depressed that my lily petals broke. L So I actually had to spend time to design my finale cake and think of what I want and prepare the flowers needed for the cake! And of course I wanted to practice what I have learnt.
So for my birthday, I decided to do something simple which could represent me. I love the sea so I made an under the sea themed cupcake and topped it off with a mermaid (which is supposed to be me). I love red and long hair! :p But the mermaid was a little too fat. (according to my brother and boyfriend)


Happy birthday to me! Thank you everyone who has wished me and thank you all for the nice presents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment