Sunday 8 April 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Shots

Decided to try my hands on something different. Instead of doing cupcakes, i decided to try my hands on some Japanese strawberry shortcake. Normally the cake should be covered with whipped cream but i've decided to change it to cream Chantilly as I like the texture and taste of it better.  I thought the cake would look better in shot glasses. It would be easier for serving as well.

Strawberry Shortcake Shots
To top it of, I made strawberry tea with the extra strawberry fillings I had left. It was simple. Just boil a normal glass of black tea and add the strawberry fillings in it. Allow the strawberries to infuse into the tea and add sugar to taste. I love this tea because it has the natural taste of the strawberries. A perfect afternoon tea; strawberry shortcake shot with strawberry tea :)
Strawberry Infused Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment