Friday 2 December 2011

Toothless

To usher in the Chinese New Year, I wanted to make dragon fondants. Looking through pictures of the chinese dragon I realized they were very difficult, especially if I wanted to put them on cupcakes coz they would have to be very small. So this was my alternative... This is Toothless! (Version 1)
I think his head could be improved but I find him rather cute still :) Haven't attached his head yet so he has a rotatable head which I can turn any time I want for camera shots :D However, he is still slightly too big to be placed on a cupcake...

Toothless (Version 1)


So being very unhappy with my first version, I tried to make another one. So here's my second attempt which I am much happier with! :) I wish he were real so that I could keep him as my pet!

 Toothless (Version 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment